One Magnificent Future | Countdown to Conversion 12.9.2013
Tue, Dec 10 2013
Our shared culture of quality, professionalism and luxury is a key part of bringing together our two great companies, and will give the Berkshire Hathaway brand even greater resonance in our marketplace. The December issue of RE Magazine includes an insightful article about the BHHS introduction and the selection of the first companies to launch this new national brand.
“We choose top-quality companies to represent the brand. In the spirit of our Berkshire Hathaway namesake, our affiliates must be known for their stability, strength, quality and integrity.” - Earl Lee
KEY CONVERSION MILESTONES THIS WEEK:
• Celebrated the holidays with 400 of our City colleagues at Cantina Laredo, and will continue the festivities with combined North Suburban and West Suburban events on December 10th and 11th.
• Launched the KoenigRubloff facebook fan page. Check out the holiday party photos and like us at: https://www.facebook.com/koenigrubloff
• The first samples of business cards from a variety of vendors have arrived. The marketing team is reviewing a wealth of choices for paper selection and ink colors to get the perfect cards to properly impress our clients.
The Berkshire Hathaway momentum is building; 12 more companies have signed on. We are part of a national network that has attracted companies with more than 500 offices and 19,000 agents across 24 states, in just a few short months. We are part of something very special that appeals to agents and consumers alike.
Look for more BHHS transition news in this space next week!
December eNews is Available!
Fri, Dec 06 2013
- Log in to PREA Center
- Click on eCards
- Click on the “Create a Campaign” button
- To choose the December 2013 eNews template, click on the “More” on the right side
- Choose “MyTemplates”
- Locate the template named "December 2013 eNews" and click “use”
If you have questions regarding sending eCards, simply review the guides available on PruAndYou in Online Forms, or contact your office administrator for assistance.
Holiday Print Savings is Extended on PruPress!
Fri, Dec 06 2013
The holiday season is an important time to keep in touch with your customers. Show some customer appreciation with a holiday season mailer. Or, if you prefer, stock up on flyers or brochures.
Order now and take 20% off your order.
Login to PruAndYou, select the PruPress link from the left and enter offer code WINTER2013 at checkout to redeem your discount. Offer valid on one order placed until December 11, 2013.
Julie Morse of the Lake Forest office receives the 2013 Charitable Service Award from Chicago Agent Magazine
Thu, Dec 05 2013
Julie Morse of the Prudential Rubloff Lake Forest office was featured in a Gazebo News article about receiving the 2013 Charitable Service Award from Chicago Agent Magazine for her outstanding work in support of children with cancer. Julie and her son authored "When Billy Went Bad", a book about his childhood cancer experience. The book was also a recipient of the Moonbeam Children's Book Award. To read the article, please click here.
Koenig & Strey Real Living and Prudential Rubloff City Brokers Gathered Together to Celebrate the Holidays
Thu, Dec 05 2013
View Previous Posts